Wednesday, April 29, 2009

CELEBRATE!!!

Yesterday I was thanking God for the body of believers that He has surrounded me and my family with. I feel so privileged to be connected with real people. I did not say real Christians(which they are), I said real people. I feel like everyday that I'm connected to them, I become more real.



Many places I had gone before always seemed to require me to be something that I couldn't. I never knew how to do it their way or forsake my way. I always seemed to be running after a new method. It was extremely hard for a person like me because I've never been good at faking anything. The person on the inside of me would not let me conform to this mold or form that was trying to shape me.




So, one day I was out walking around the bayou and I heard this still, small voice say "Did I ever tell you that you were not good enough for me?" I said, "No, my Lord. You have never ever said anything like that to me." That day started me on a whole new journey; a completely different path than I would have ever picked for myself. But God, my Father knows who I am and what I needed.




Now I'm at this place physically and spiritually that is allowing all of me to come forth in a whole new way. That doesn't mean I've reached perfecetion. Honestly, not everything that's coming forth is good; but I'm now at a safe place where my transparency won't be an offense, it will be a stepping stone. I am a work in progress, allowing the Master Potter to shape me into the great design He intended me to be from the beginning.




The people he has placed around me are the best people on earth. They make me feel free and safe when I make mistakes; they don't make me feel like a dunce. What a change!




So my advice today is celebrate who you are(weaknesses and strengths), celebrate who God the Father is to you, and celebrate those who celebrate you!




If you know someone who is in the same boat I was in, PASS THIS ON.



by jonSpotphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment